Trueson B.V. is a young and dynamic service company that is specialized in Customer Relationship Management (CRM), with a solid customer base in pharmaceutical industry around the world. Its head office is located in the Netherlands with two branch offices in France and in Vietnam for the APAC.
To meet the customers’ demands (well beyond the pharmaceutical industry), Trueson plans to upscale its Technical Center of Excellence (TCoE) in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam to ensure its development capacity and quality of delivery committed to its customers.
Read more about Trueson APAC: https://trueson.com/en/people-the-power-of-trueson-apac/
Currently, Trueson has been looking for Multiple Positions for Software Engineers (FT/PT)
As an SW Developer at Trueson’s TCoE, you will be an integral part of a small but dedicated team to support the improvement of our core CRM applications and help create our next generation of innovative products, using Salesforces and Veeva platforms.
Our ideal candidates are expected to be experienced with Ruby on Rails (RoR) and familiar with Full-Stack (FS) development (front-end and back-end of systems), and capable of developing fully-fledged platforms (with databases, servers, and clients).
- 1 Technical Leader – Full-time position
- 3 Senior Developers – Full-time positions
- 2 Junior Developers – Full-time positions
- 3 Intern Developers – Part-time/3 to 6 months Contracted positions
- Proven experience as a Full-Stack Developer or similar role.
- Degree in Telecommunication, Computer Science or relevant field.
- Good knowledge base in software systems, programming languages
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache), and UI/UX design.
- Command of English (written and oral) is a must.
- Agile Development Methods and certifications in Salesforce and Veeva are an advantages
- Experience with RESTful API
- Experience in developing some recruitment platforms is an advantage
- Responsible for whatever you’ve created, high-quality self-testing should be a habit, only the systematical testing is permeant
- Highly motivated, be able to corporate with other members. We prefer working as a team, all issues can be resolved by a straightforward discussion
- Adherence to Trueson values.
For each level,
- Technical Leader: has experience in leading the team, worked on building a full software system, this should be shown in your CV and your interview.
- Senior Developers: at least 2-year experience in RoR or similar full-stack languages. There are some development questions during the interview. However, we focus on how you have contributed to your past projects.
- Junior/Intern Developers: show your spirit or enthusiasm in developing and would like to go along with the software engineer career path. We interview our future colleagues based on your past projects, course projects. So please prepare yourself by reviewing all the things that you have done in the past.
Compensations and Benefits
- Industry competitive salary
- Salary offered at full gross, only PIT withdrawal per individual’s tax obligation
- 100% net salary paid during the probation period
- Monthly team lunch/dinner and special occasions
- Travel opportunity to Trueson international locations and client sites
- International team and work opportunities overseas
- Self-studying and sponsored opportunities for development (+4h per week)
- Training course from some certified platforms such as Udemy, Coursera, Trailhead
- International, Dutch working culture
- Working from home possibilities
- Flexible working time
- Annual company trip
- Trueson is an Equal Opportunity workplace and committed to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) principles and activities.
- (Full-time only) Social Insurance and additional annual Premium Healthcare Insurance (Liberty)
- (Full-time only) Annual health checkup
- (Full-time only) Performance/bonus review: 2 times per year or after projects
- (Full-time only) Salary review: after probation and one time per year
How to Apply?
For more information about the job (s), please contact:
Interested candidates should email the cover letter and CV to email@example.com, stating the position title [Trueson APAC – RoR Developer – Full name] in the subject line of the email. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.