Trueson – How we work and what we value
We are a company that values togetherness, fun, and growth. For us, a person’s potential comes first, not their education or a title. You can develop while working with us and learn by doing. It is important to us that you feel at home and safe, and that you enjoy your work. We also like a good, substantive discussion, but that always happens with respect for the other person. Of course, we want to deliver top-quality to our customers. Always. To achieve this, everyone likes to do their best and even go a few steps beyond that. Service-oriented and always thinking along with our customers. This is how we contribute to the success of our customers – and our own success. Let’s grow together!
About the job
What it means to be a BI Consultant at Trueson
As a BI consultant at Trueson it’s your responsibility to convert complex business questions into concrete solutions. You think in concepts first and after that in technology. You will work for a variety of companies, both national and international.
Our approach, and therefore yours, is characterised by a clear vision and method combined with an Agile approach. We map out every aspect of the organisation – including people, processes, and technology. Together with robust, clear data architecture, data modeling, and the application of best practices, we ensure that projects are delivered within time and budget.
For us, modeling is at the heart of all solutions. You start by understanding and defining the business language and transform it into information models, requirements and specifications. This enables you to create solutions that are truly in line with the information products customers require. As a BI Consultant, you work on solutions for data warehouses, processing data into data marts. These are used to create dashboards with strategic, tactical, and operational information. In these dashboards, you realise clear visualisations based on storytelling, so that the information worker has data-driven answers to function as optimally as possible in his or her work.
You are an enthusiastic person with a healthy sense of humour and passion for the job. Solving puzzles? Bring it on! No problem for you, as you have strong analytical skills. You are also able to communicate clearly on complex issues. In Dutch or in English. Because you master these languages, both orally and in writing.
- A minimum of two years’ work experience and graduated at college or university level
- Knowledge of and experience with data warehousing and business intelligence
- Knowledge of modeling semantics, data vault, and star models
- A minimum of 2 years working experience in developing data integration solutions (ETL) with Microsoft, SAS, and/or Oracle
- Knowledge of and experience with SQL
- Knowledge of Datavault Builder (a plus)
- Knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Azure / Synapse, SAS, or Snowflake
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in developing dashboards in Power BI, Tableau, or SAS VA / Viya
- Knowledge of and experience with DAX and Power Query (a plus)
Is this you?
Are we a match? We are looking for dynamic people, ready to join our ambitious journey. Are you looking for a challenge, a place where you can learn and grow? Contact us and send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the job title [Trueson NL – BI Consultant – Full name] in the subject line of the email.
What we offer you
- A dedicated enthusiastic team focused on development and growth
- An extensive package of training and courses that contribute to your personal and professional development
- Coaching on the job
- Hybrid work position
- An appropriate and market-based salary with extensive employment conditions, including hybrid working, a laptop, and 24 vacation days a year