Salesforce will be retiring Territory Management 1.0 from June 2020. Veeva CRM will be Territory Management 2.0 enabled from 19R3, but because of its new data model, implications are significant and custom code and integrations may be impacted. These may include custom reports, MyInsights reports, sharing rules, account page layouts, data load templates etcetera.
Trueson can assist in making this transition as smooth as possible. Our services offering includes:
– Assess custom code, integrations and multichannel content
- Execute remediation plan on your developer sandbox
- Data migration, including reloading of territory hierarchy and user-to-territory assignments in the new data model
- Rollout to full sandbox and production
Start preparing now!Read More
Based on your multichannel marketing strategy, Trueson implements the tools and features needed for achieving goals defined:
• We setup and configure Veeva Multichannel CRM, Approved Email, CLM, Engage and Vault PromoMats to best execute your strategy.
• We prepare and load data and digital content from multiple sources. We setup custom insights reports to monitor execution.
• We train your field teams in using the tools and information.
• And we troubleshoot any issue you may encounter, ensuring a smooth process.
Approved Email supports your conversations with the HCP’s in a more personal email, with open rates more than 10 times higher than those of mass email. Trueson's Approved Email certified resources can create your email templates and integrate various forms of media, allowing tailored interactions which can improve productivity. All while maintaining compliance using Veeva's version control.
Trueson certified CRM and data experts support the business, understand life sciences processes and regulations, and have broad expertise in multiple CRM solutions. They effectively align business and ICT, and think in processes and solutions. They manage your day-to-day CRM operations, allowing your commercial teams to focus on initiatives that are key to the business, and providing extra bandwidth. They help optimize CRM adoption by pragmatic and easy-to-maintain configuration.Read More
Trueson BI experts are experienced in e.g. Qlik, Tableau, Power BI and have excellent skills in Data Management, SQL and MS Excel. They connect the right data sources, create interactive dashboards, and make sure you always have the latest insights available.Read More
Trueson data experts have broad expertise in managing commercial data across your ecosystem of solutions – data on customers (e.g. HCP, HCO), activities, sales, targeting, and transfers of value. And they automate recurring processes to ensure data quality, increase efficiency, limit errors and shorten processing time.Read More
Trueson has deep expertise in deploying and managing Veeva CRM Order Management, and the complex process of creating and managing pricing rules. We automate recurring processes to ensure data quality, increase efficiency, limit errors and shorten processing time. Such as the creation of Order Management Pricing Rules, a solution developed to create and manage pricing rules for Veeva CRM Order Management.Read More