Position: CRM Data Analyst
Type of work: Full-time
Reporting to: Technical Lead of Trueson APAC and Regional Technical Lead of Trueson B.V.
Trueson – How we work and what we value
We are a company that values togetherness, fun, and growth. For us, a person’s potential comes first, not their education or a title. You can develop while working with us and learn by doing. It is important to us that you feel at home and safe, and that you enjoy your work. We also like a good, substantive discussion, but that always happens with respect for the other person. Of course, we want to deliver top-quality to our customers. Always. To achieve this, everyone likes to do their best and even go a few steps beyond that. Service-oriented and always thinking along with our customers. This is how we contribute to the success of our customers – and our own success. Let’s grow together!
About the job [Text Wrapping Break]What it means to be a CRM Data Analyst at Trueson
In your role as CRM Data Analyst, you work directly with the Technical Development Team and you support our business on daily CRM admin operational activities. Your role is crucial to us as you help ensure the quality of Truesons CRM products and services.
As our CRM Data Analyst, you :
- Build advanced KPI and Management Reporting dashboards, and build and adapt the content of digital materials
- Solve data-related issues and communicate resolutions
- Support business users during testing and resolve bugs/issues in a timely manner
- Test solutions properly and create documentation
- Are able to advise/consult business users on how to optimize their CRM environment
- Participate in business requirements and design review sessions
- Are responsible for data quality, data accuracy, data analysis, data mapping capabilities, and for the performance, quality, and alignment to requirements for all data query design and development
- Maintain quality of data, and coordinate and implement corrections
- Understand end-to-end data flows and identify data dependencies in support of delivery, release, and change management
- Optimize workflows and communications
- Ensure compliance and security of data
- Develop documentation including, but not limited to, functional and technical design documents, test scripts, health checks, etc.
And remember, at Trueson you are not alone. Your colleagues are there to support you and help you grow. And you, in turn, will share your knowledge with the international team. This way we all contribute to Trueson’s ambitious journey.
Your background, knowledge and skills:
- Advanced Excel/ Power BI is a must
- CRM experience is a must
- Business and Data Analytical Skills is a must
- BI/Reporting and Dashboards experience is preferred
- Salesforce and Veeva experience are preferred
- SQL and Python knowledge is a big plus
- Good English skills and Dutch language is a big plus
Your way of working:
You are proactive and able to learn from your mistakes. We all try and fail, but as long as we learn from it, we can grow. You are results-oriented and work with a sense of urgency. You are assertive and take responsibility for your own work (self-directed), with a strong affinity for defining your work in deliverables. Furthermore, you are willing and able to commit to deadlines. That comes naturally to you. You are a focused and versatile team player that is comfortable working under pressure. For you, there is always a solution and you don’t just assume, as you are a problem-solver and critical thinker. And whatever you do, your way of working always reflects Trueson values.
Is this you?
Are we a match? We are looking for dynamic people, ready to join our ambitious journey. If you are looking for a challenge, a place where you can learn and grow, contact us and send your CV and cover letter today to email@example.com, stating the position title [Trueson APAC – CRM Data Analyst – Full name] in the subject line of the email. Please note, we will only contact short-listed candidates.
What we offer you
- Industry competitive salary
- Salary offered at full gross, only PIT withdrawal per individual’s tax obligation
- 100% net salary paid during the probation period
- Monthly team lunch/dinner and special occasions
- Travel opportunity to Trueson international locations and client sites
- International team and work opportunities overseas
- Self-studying and sponsored opportunities for development (+4h per week)
- Training course from some certified platforms such as Udemy, Coursera, Trailhead
- International, Dutch working culture
- Working from home possibilities
- Flexible working time
- Annual company trip
- Trueson is an Equal Opportunity workplace and committed to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) principles and activities.
- (Full-time only) Social Insurance and additional annual Premium Healthcare Insurance (Liberty)
- (Full-time only) Annual health checkup
- (Full-time only) Performance/bonus review: 2 times per year or after projects
- (Full-time only) Salary review: after probation and one time per year
About Trueson – The business facts
Trueson is a rapidly growing ‘Full-Service CRM, Data Management & BI Solution Provider’. Founded by Son Truong in 2015 with a number of like-minded professionals, the company has grown to a team of over 25 people in Belgium, France, the Netherlands, and the Asia Pacific. Trueson professionals are characterized by their extensive business and technical knowledge and experience with Salesforce, Veeva, Data Management & BI in Life Sciences among others. In addition, Trueson has developed the MCCP FastTrack App together with advanced reporting and dashboards that are included in the company’s extensive portfolio. Headquartered in Amsterdam, Trueson also has offices in Paris and Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam. Trueson has built an impressive track record over the past 6 years with renowned clients worldwide.
To learn more about us, visit www.trueson.com.