Trueson was founded in the Netherlands in 2015 by a group of like-minded professionals with a broad experience in CRM and Data Management, especially in the pharmaceutical and life sciences industries. Our motto is to be a true and devoted business partner with every Company, in all industries, by providing services for Data Management, Data Services, Project Management, and specific data-related assignments. With appropriate skills, best practices, and hands-on experiences in all branches, Trueson wants to provide the best solutions and optimal synergy for managing CRM data flows, project management, and data services for our customers.
At the moment we are looking for a General Accountant cum Admin to work directly with the Management teams to ensure the financial practices and procedures of Trueson.
Position: General Accountant cum Admin
Type of work: Full-time
Reporting to: Office Manager and Country General Manager of Trueson APAC
- Finance and Accounting on projects
- Carry out the procedures for money transfer at the bank as required by the projects;
- Perform reconciliation, payment, and collection of accounting documents in the project;
- Follow up on the disbursement progress of the project and report to the Project Manager and Country Manager, Board of Directors monthly, yearly, or when required;
- Support in the consolidation, preparation, and timely submission of financial reports for the projects;
- Ensure maintenance of proper books of accounts, record transactions, and collect documents;
- Ensure efficient payments and disbursements according to approved policy: control of the reception of invoices, verification of compliance;
- Prepare tax reports, monthly/quarterly expenditure reports, annual financial statements, and other reports as required by the projects, management, sponsors/authoritative state agencies;
- Instruct individuals/organizations participating in the projects to prepare accounting documents in accordance with project requirements;
- Facilitate and control the quality and timeline of the annual audit with assigned vendors.
- Advise, monitor, and follow up on administrative procedures: visa renewal, taxation (CIT, VAT, PIT, FCT, etc), social/health insurances, union matter, labour contract, and project framework agreement;
- Ensure proper function of logistical operations including travel & events organization;
- Check documents for accuracy and completeness;
- Data entries and processing of documents, scan and update the information into the existing computer systems;
- Provide high quality-related administrative support services as required and assigned.
- Provide logistics & support in the implementation of activities and events
- Preparation and logistics (venue, material, invitations,..etc)
- Drafting of minutes and summary where necessary;
- Other assignments under requests of the Office Manager, Country General Manager, and Board of Directors.
- University degree in finance, accounting, economics, or equivalent;
- At least 3 years of experience in international / Information Technology/organisations;
- At least 3 years of financial or project officer experience;
- Capacity to solve problems logically in demanding and complicated circumstances;
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office Tools, particularly Excel;
- Possesses strong organizational and problem-solving skills in a fast-paced environment;
- Possess strong cross-cultural communication skills, both written and verbal;
- English and/or Dutch proficiency;
- Willing to take on additional assignments and responsibilities as needed;
- Must have analytical and good mathematic skills;
- Detailed-oriented, critical thinking;
- Adherence to Trueson values.
How to apply
Interested candidates should email the cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the position title [Trueson APAC – General Accountant Admin – Full name] in the subject line of the email. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.