Position: Ruby on Rails Full-stack Developer
Type of work: Full-time
Reporting to: ROR Technical Leads of Trueson APAC
Trueson – How we work and what we value
We are a company that values togetherness, fun and growth. For us, a person’s potential comes first, not their education or a title. You can develop while working with us and learn by doing. It is important to us that you feel at home and safe, and that you enjoy your work. We also like a good, substantive discussion, but that always happens with respect for the other person. Of course, we want to deliver top quality to our customers. Always. To achieve this, everyone likes to do their best and even go a few steps beyond that. Service-oriented and always thinking along with our customers. This is how we contribute to the success of our customers – and our own success. Let’s grow together!
About the job
What it means to be a Ruby on Rails Full-stack Developer at Trueson
In your role as a Ruby on Rails Full-stack Developer you work directly with the Technical Development Team and interact with our seasoned clients deeply committed to revolutionize the RoR development scenario. Your role is crucial to us as it contributes to this revolution.
As a Ruby on Rails Full-stack Developer you:
- Write software code that complies with design specifications and meets security and Ruby on Rails best practices that will meet development and support requirements
- Create design components, develop code and test changes utilizing test driven development
- Write automated test cases to test the code
- Use a variety of tools to perform unit testing, regression testing, automated builds, and source control
- Design and develop new systems as well as enhancements and fixing defects to existing software
- Interface with other groups to develop and implement solutions
- Support and maintain web based applications critical to the day-to-day functions of business units
- Participate in the development and implementation phases of projects to integrate appropriate applications
- Perform code review with team members
- Review implementation plans and participate and even be able to manage product installation
And remember, at Trueson you are not alone. Your colleagues are there to support you and help you grow. And you, in turn, will share your knowledge with the international team. This way we all contribute to Trueson’s ambitious journey.
Your background, knowledge and skills – You have:
- Proven experience as a Full-Stack Developer or similar role
- Degree in Telecommunication, Computer Science or relevant field
- Good knowledge base in software system, programing languages
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Command of English (written and oral) is a must
- Certifications in Salesforce and Veeva are an advantages
- Experience with RESTful API
- Experience in developing some recruitment platforms is an advantage
Your way of working:
You take responsibility for whatever you create in this role. For you, high quality self-testing is a habit, only the systematic testing is permanent. And whatever you do, your way of working always reflects the Trueson values.
Is this you?
Are we a match? We are looking for dynamic people, ready to join our ambitious journey. If you are looking for a challenge, a place where you can learn and grow, contact us and send your CV and cover letter today to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the position title [Trueson APAC – ROR Full-stack Developer – Full name] in the subject line of the email. Please note, we will only contact short-listed candidates.
What we offer you
- Industry competitive salary
- Salary offered at full gross, only PIT withdrawal per individual’s tax obligation
- 100% net salary paid during probation period
- Monthly team lunch / dinner and special occasions
- Travel opportunity to Trueson international locations and client sites
- International team and work opportunities overseas
- Self-studying and sponsored opportunities for development (+4h per week)
- Training course from some certified platforms such as Udemy, Coursera, Trailhead
- International, Dutch working culture
- Working from home possibilities
- Flexible working time
- Annual company trip
- Trueson is an Equal Opportunity workplace and committed to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) principles and activities.
- (Full-time only) Social Insurance and additional annual Premium Healthcare Insurance (Liberty)
- (Full-time only) Annual health checkup
- (Full-time only) Performance / bonus review: 2 times per year or after projects
- (Full-time only) Salary review: after probation and one time per year