We are looking for dynamic people willing to learn and jump into this field. If you are looking for a challenging yet beautiful journey, contact us and send us your CV today.
See our salesforce marketing cloud consultancy here.
1. Position: Senior Digital Marketing Executive
2. Quantity: 1
3. Level: Senior level for Marketing/ Digital Marketing and Entry level for SFMC consultancy
4. Job Responsibilities
i/ ABOUT INTERNAL MARKETING ACTIVITIES (50%)
- Manage website and digital marketing channels (Search Engine Optimization, Social Media, Content Marketing) to get leads, generate traffic and raise brand awareness.
- Make plans and implement marketing campaigns.
- Use tracking tools (Google Analytics) to make report & data-driven optimization
- Create marketing materials: content (work with consultants), design (work with designers).
ii/ ABOUT SALESFORCE MARKETING CLOUD PROJECTS FOR CUSTOMERS (50%)
- Participate in pre-sales, implementation processes, and drive projects through from design to through to deployment
- Design solutions to address business needs using Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Follow the best practices for SFMC implementation
- Research and work with technical teams to provide technical solution to meet business solution
- Create Journeys, email templates and automation
- Provide support for Salesforce.com users by troubleshooting system, processes and data
- Work closely with various internal teams and other parties
i/ MUST HAVE
- Have bachelor’s degree or associate degree in any of the following fields of study: Business or Marketing/Digital Marketing Management, Information System, Computer Science.
- Have at least 2 years of experience in Marketing/Digital Marketing,
- Be able to effectively communicate in English, written or verbal.
- Willing to learn and self-manage
ii/ NICE TO HAVE
- Hold any of the Salesforce certifications (Administration, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, etc). If not, it is a probationary condition. The certificate is for an individual, the company will sponsor the fee and support the training.
- Have experience with any of these systems by using, administrating, implementing, or developing one: CRM (not limited to Salesforce), Marketing automation tools or platforms (not limited to Salesforce Marketing Cloud).
6. KPI for probation
For non-SFMC-certified candidates, he or she must pass SFMC Email Specialist or Administrator exam, with 2 chances to retake that must be completed before the end of probation.
7. Benefits & Opportunities
- 100% salary during probation.
- The company will sponsor for the globally recognized Salesforce certification exams.
- Study & work on Salesforce systems with consulting and technical teams in various countries, especially in Europe.
- Working for projects of global clients such as L’Oreal, Takeda, MSD, Merck.
- If you have any suggestions, please let us know. Our grumpy old founder is very nice.
Location: 1 Bis Pham Ngoc Thach, Ben Nghe, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City.
About Trueson – The business facts
Trueson is a rapidly growing ‘Full-Service CRM, Data Management & BI Solution Provider’. Founded by Son Truong in 2015 with a number of like-minded professionals, the company has grown to a team of over 25 people in Belgium, France, the Netherlands, and the Asia Pacific. Trueson professionals are characterized by their extensive business and technical knowledge and experience with Salesforce, Veeva, Data Management & BI in Life Sciences and Pharmaceuticals. In addition, Trueson has developed the MCCP FastTrack App together with advanced reporting and dashboards that are included in the company’s extensive portfolio. Headquartered in Amsterdam, Trueson also has offices in Paris and Ho Chi Minh City. Trueson has built an impressive track record over the past 6 years with renowned clients worldwide.
Visit www.trueson.com to learn more about us.