What is a Business Intelligence solution?
A business intelligence (BI) solution involves using both strategic planning and technological tools to collect, evaluate, and interpret data from various internal and external sources. The ultimate objective of this process is to turn raw data into valuable key insights into the subject under investigation and, finally, to make better data-driven business decisions.
Main components of
ERP Business Intelligence
- Data warehousing: Storing CRM structured and historical data as well as building a data mart for business analytics.
- Data lakehouse: Storing CRM unstructured and structured data as well as many types of flat files or media files.
- Data governance: Storing CRM meta-data and lineage for a deeper understanding of data definition and data meaning.
- Integrate with various visualization tools such as Power BI, Looker, and Tableau.
- Generate interactive information and analytics.
Business intelligence/analytics solutions
- Business intelligence support
- ETL/ELT processes: Automatic ETL data pipeline for pulling data from Salesforce and other operating systems on a daily basis
How does it benefit for your data driven decision making ?
Easy to deploy, develop, monitor and share.
On-premise solution for best security
Why choose Trueson?
Experience Trueson’s professional services on Business Intelligence solutions
Trueson’s deep understanding of Business Intelligence solutions helps you to accelerate fast