You are on top of our projects!
Position: Project Management Office (PMO) Manager
Type of work: Full-time
Reporting to: CEO and Managing Director of Trueson B.V.
Trueson – How we work and what we value
We are a company that values togetherness, fun, and growth. For us, a person’s potential comes first, not their education or a title. You can develop while working with us and learn by doing. It is important to us that you feel at home and safe, and that you enjoy your work. We also like a good, substantive discussion, but that always happens with respect for the other person. Of course, we want to deliver top-quality to our customers. Always. To achieve this, everyone likes to do their best and even go a few steps beyond that. Service-oriented and always thinking along with our customers. This is how we contribute to the success of our customers – and our own success. Let’s grow together!
About the job
What it means to be a PMO Manager at Trueson
In this role you are responsible for managing the day-to-day activities in the PMO, providing guidance on policies and processes, overseeing project management staff, and collaborating with other department leaders to develop projects and programs. Your role is crucial to us, as it has a great impact on the delivery and quality of our clients’ projects.
You are a real project pro:
- You establish frameworks and standards for project management, improving existing policies and processes.
- You collaborate with other team leaders to define, prioritize, and develop the Trueson projects.
- You set the deadlines, prioritize tasks and assign team members to various deliverables.
- You analyze financial data, including project budgets, risks, and resource allocation.
- You oversee the development of the projects and ensure that your team members are carrying out their tasks efficiently while upholding the company’s standards. To monitor this, you accurately document and continuously evaluate projects on expected quality, and adherence to budgets and deadlines.
In your role, you act as a bridge. A bridge between the different international Trueson teams and their clients. You foster collaborative and mutually supportive relationships with other project leads and stakeholders, assess cross-team capacities, and provide coaching and training to team members to improve our overall project results. You work closely with the global Trueson Management Force. Last but not least, the Trueson Executives always know exactly what is going on because you keep them up to date with monthly financial reports, the status of the portfolio, key risks, and progress of deliveries.
And remember, at Trueson you are not alone. Your colleagues are there to support you and help you grow. And you, in turn, will share your knowledge with the international team. This way we all contribute to Trueson’s ambitious journey.
Your background, knowledge, and skills – You have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Administration, or a related field
- A Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification, Salesforce or Veeva Certification (this may be an advantage)
- Working knowledge of Agile/Scrum methodologies (this is an advantage)
- A minimum of five years’ experience in the industry (ideally Pharmaceutical, Life Science)
- A minimum of one year’s experience in a supervisory position (this may be an advantage)
Your way of working:
As a successful PMO Manager, you demonstrate strong leadership and communication skills. You are a top-notch PMO Manager: well organized and able to work under pressure. You have strong skills in leadership, financial acumen, time management, organisation, and risk control. And you can effectively communicate at all levels, in both English and Vietnamese.
In addition, you are results-oriented, detail-oriented, problem-solving and you work with a sense of urgency. You are assertive and take responsibility for your own work (self-directed), with a strong affinity for defining your work in deliverables. Finally, you are willing to commit to deadlines, as you eat deadlines for breakfast!
Is this you?
Are we a match? We are looking for dynamic people, ready to join our ambitious journey. If you are looking for a challenge, a place where you can learn and grow, contact us and send your CV and cover letter today to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the position title [Trueson APAC – PMO Manager – Full name] in the subject line of the email. Please note, we will only contact short-listed candidates.
About Trueson – The business facts
Trueson is a rapidly growing ‘Full-Service CRM, Data Management & BI Solution Provider’. Founded by Son Truong in 2015 with a number of like-minded professionals, the company has grown to a team of over 25 people in Belgium, France, the Netherlands, and the Asia Pacific. Trueson professionals are characterized by their extensive business and technical knowledge and experience with Salesforce, Veeva, Data Management & BI in Life Sciences among others. In addition, Trueson has developed the MCCP FastTrack App together with advanced reporting and dashboards that are included in the company’s extensive portfolio. Headquartered in Amsterdam, Trueson also has offices in Paris and Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam. Trueson has built an impressive track record over the past 6 years with renowned clients worldwide.
To learn more, visit www.trueson.com.