We are looking for dynamic people willing to learn and jump into this field. If you are looking for a challenging yet beautiful journey, contact us and send us your CV today.
1. Position: Senior Digital Marketing Executive
2. Quantity: 1
3. Level: Senior level for Marketing/ Digital Marketing and Entry level for SFMC consultancy
4. Job Responsibilities
i/ ABOUT INTERNAL MARKETING ACTIVITIES (50%)
- Manage website and digital marketing channels (Search Engine Optimization, Social Media, Content Marketing) to get leads, generate traffic and raise brand awareness.
- Make plans and implement marketing campaigns.
- Use tracking tools (Google Analytics) to make report & data-driven optimization
- Create marketing materials: content (work with consultants), design (work with designers).
ii/ ABOUT SALESFORCE MARKETING CLOUD PROJECTS FOR CUSTOMERS (50%)
- Participate in pre-sales, implementation processes, and drive projects through from design to through to deployment
- Design solutions to address business needs using Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Follow the best practices for SFMC implementation
- Research and work with technical teams to provide technical solution to meet business solution
- Create Journeys, email templates and automation
- Provide support for Salesforce.com users by troubleshooting system, processes and data
- Work closely with various internal teams and other parties
i/ MUST HAVE
- Have bachelor’s degree or associate degree in any of the following fields of study: Business or Marketing/Digital Marketing Management, Information System, Computer Science.
- Have at least 2 years of experience in Marketing/Digital Marketing,
- Be able to effectively communicate in English, written or verbal.
- Willing to learn and self-manage
ii/ NICE TO HAVE
- Hold any of the Salesforce certifications (Administration, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, etc). If not, it is a probationary condition. The certificate is for an individual, the company will sponsor the fee and support the training.
- Have experience with any of these systems by using, administrating, implementing, or developing one: CRM (not limited to Salesforce), Marketing automation tools or platforms (not limited to Salesforce Marketing Cloud).
6. KPI for probation
For non-SFMC-certified candidates, he or she must pass SFMC Email Specialist or Administrator exam, with 2 chances to retake that must be completed before the end of probation.
7. Benefits & Opportunities
- 100% salary during probation.
- The company will sponsor for the globally recognized Salesforce certification exams.
- Study & work on Salesforce systems with consulting and technical teams in various countries, especially in Europe.
- Working for projects of global clients such as L’Oreal, Takeda, MSD, Merck.
- If you have any suggestions, please let us know. Our grumpy old founder is very nice.
Location: 1 Bis Pham Ngoc Thach, Ben Nghe, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City.